C-Suite Executive Assistant
At Holotech, we believe avatars are the future of online communication, identity, and self-expression. In 2014, we launched the world’s first interactive avatar platform, Facerig. Since then, millions of people across the globe have created and customized avatars for streaming and video chats.
We are taking the movement to the next level with our successor product suite, Animaze PC, and the Animaze mobile companion application. Built with our proprietary embodiment engine, Animaze is sleek and easy to use. Now available in early access on Steam, Animaze is growing, and our team is ramping up quickly.
As C-Suite Executive Assistant, you will lead the CEO, CTO, and COO of Holotech. We are looking for someone who is exceptionally organized, tech-literate and strives to take action. You will report directly to the COO.
- Support the onboarding of new team members (e.g., adding people to Carta)
- Coordinate with our third-party vendors, requesting invoices, and preparing reports for payment or collections
- Edit the copywriting of important communications including, customer newsletters and other job-posts
- Organize and track all of the hardware and software issued throughout the company
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Coordinate the calendars and prioritization
- Manage expense reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets) programs
- Exceptionally organized, with a great attention to details
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- A self-starter: High degree of self-direction and independent drive.
Nice to Haves:
- California preferred, all US geographies possible
- Interest in gaming, streaming, 2D/3D modeling, and/or digital entertainment
- College degree
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, comprehensive benefits, and unlimited vacation
- Flexibility, ability to work anywhere in the US and with the exception of some morning meetings, set your own schedule.
- Opportunity to operate in a tight-knit, fast-paced work environment developing a product with excellent worldwide visibility
- Awesome work environment with great colleagues, an open, supportive atmosphere, and fun events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO). At this time we can not take on visa sponsorships.