About Holotech Studios
At Holotech, we believe avatars are the future of online communication, identity, and self-expression. In 2014, we launched the world’s first interactive avatar platform, Facerig. Since then, millions of people across the globe have created and customized avatars for streaming and video chats.
We are taking the movement to the next level with our successor product suite, Animaze PC, and the Animaze mobile companion application. Built with our proprietary embodiment engine, Animaze is sleek and easy to use. Now available in early access on Steam, Animaze is growing, and our team is ramping up quickly.
We are looking for a passionate United States based Software Engineer to help us maintain and add new features to Animaze and related products.
- Collaborate with Lead Software Engineer to design, implement, and maintain coding solutions.
- Test, debug and extend existing code.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure successful deployment of new features.
- Evaluate code for performance bottlenecks, and work proactively with Lead Software Engineer towards solutions.
- Work with lead on scheduling, tasks, dependencies. Attend meetings for planning and updates.
- Fluent in C/C++.
- At least 3 years of actual work experience in C/C++. Experience acquired from complex academic projects is valid.
- Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures, and standard programming practices
- Focused, process-oriented, fast learner, resourceful problem-solver.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computers Science.
- Experience with any of the following Direct3D, OpenGL, skeletal animation, signal analysis, creating user interfaces, mobile development.
- Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Ability to work with a distributed development team - at the start you will be the only member of the Eng. team located in the US - all other members of the Eng. team will be at our RO office.
- Mobile platform development experience (Android or iOS)
- Experience with React
- Experience with wxWidgets or any other UI framework
Holotech Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.