Import your hybrid avatar in the Animaze Windows app
Create the *.avatar bundle
Below are the steps to create an .avatar bundle in Animaze Editor:
1. In the Hierarchy Panel to the left, right click on the avatar’s name and choose Bundle.
2. A new window will prompt you to save the changes, if any, made to the avatar prior to bundling it.
3. Select the folder you want to export the bundle in. By default, the system will put it in the Resource directory of the editor, but you can change this at any time. Once you decide, click Select Folder.
4. The system notifies the completion of the bundling process. Click OK.
Import the .avatar bundle in Animaze desktop app
1. Open Animaze, then drag and drop the bundle from its location into Animaze.
2. The imported bundle is in the Avatar Gallery, in the Imports tab.