Animaze update 1.26.12565 - New Idles, Props, and UI functionality
Hello Awesome People!
We’ve updated the Animaze with several key improvements.
Those of you who checked out the Next Version update a couple of days ago already know about this, but for those who have stayed on the default branch here is the news:
-Added new idles, to make it easier to use holdable props for folks who don't use any form of hand tracking (though they are really fun when you *do* use hand tracking), added microphone and coffee mug holdables for those morning coffee moments and Karaoke streams.
- Added UI warnings about typical experience “debuffs”: Bad framerate during streaming or issues with internet connectivity on start are sure to throw a wrench in your streaming experience. Low fps warnings, low average fps during broadcast warnings, and network connectivity warnings will now pop up in the UI, letting you know that there are some problems and settings that might need adjustment (in and out of Animaze). Depending on feedback, more debuff detectors will be added, for instance, below-ideal input camera FPS or jittery tracking input that can (and should) be addressed by dialing up the smoothing sliders.
- Fixed a bug where reset keys in the Control panel were not properly displayed.
- Fixed a bug where unbound keys were not saved
- Fixed a non-start issue, if there was no detectable network adapter.
- Fixed a bug with changing the model for ChatPal in the OpenAI settings panel
- Various other fixes and optimizations.
Please let us know about your experience with this build.
If there are any unexpected issues please report them to us and remember that you can always roll back to the previous version branch while things are investigated. Here is info on how to switch branches: https://www.animaze.us/faq/animazedesktop/navigatebranches .
As always, we love hearing what you think about the new content and Animaze! Let us know what you’d like to see added to Animaze on our Discord server, email us at support[@]animaze[.]us, or message us on Twitter!
Thank you for supporting indie avatar engine initiatives.
The Holotech Team