Hi animazing community,
What if you could have an all-knowing live-streaming sidekick, sharp-as-a-tack, and cute-as-a-button? What if that sidekick knew endless jokes, fact-checked trivia in real-time, and could even entertain your audience when you step out for a coffee break?
We are thrilled to announce the release of the Animaze ChatPal module, allowing avatars to interface with AI “brains” such as ChatGPT, opening up incredible opportunities for AI digital assistants, streaming sidekicks, and AI-based education. Get ready to engage with avatars like never before! Join us on this exciting journey.
Animaze uses OpenAI for the LLM (ChatGPT) and Microsoft System Voices for the text-to-speech functionality (avatar's voice). A separate integration with Inworld.AI is available upon request for business and enterprise use. We are also exploring premium voice alternatives.
Learn more about Animaze ChatPal tips and usage steps from this guide. Let us know what you'd like to see next - complete our feedback form
- added Animaze ChatPal a conversational AI with Animaze Avatars.
- added Animaze ChatPal as new Twitch Action (send custom prompt or a Twitch chat line directly to ChatPal).
- tweaked anim switching between special actions and idle animations, the transition should be smoother.
- fixed environment mapping on transparent surfaces.
- fixed look-at-camera issues for VRM and Ready Player Me avatars that occurred when scaling the avatars in-app.
- added mouth open/close amplitude options for Alternate Lipsync Method (from Overrides).
- fixed cascaded shadows rendering issues on furry and skin-simulated (subsurface scattering and translucency) surfaces.
- changed the iPhone Tracker webcam dialog video to a simple animation.
- added a few optimizations in the UI and Animation systems.
- fixed Programmable Tracker UI issue (reopening the Select Trackers drawer would render the tracker disabled, although it was live) and retargeting issue (some face expressions weren’t applied).
- changed Tobii tracker (eyes and head tracker) priority to be higher than all real-time face trackers.
- fixed Ready Player Me avatars inverted look-at-camera behavior.
- added a new Import Avatar button at the beginning of the Avatars Drawer.
- reduced sphere colliders radius lower limit from 0.01 to 0.0001
- removed import report - after import there is still the console log window that properly shows all import info
As always, we love hearing what you think about the new content and Animaze! Tell us what you’d like to see added to Animaze on our Discord server, email us at support[@]animaze[.]us, or message us on Twitter!
Thank you for being a part of our community, and we can't wait to see what you create with Animaze!
The Holotech Team